Your support in securing our rope as we ascend is invaluable. You will be our representative for project management issues.
Your various responsibilities in terms of the upcoming expeditions of SP Groups:
- – Managing and heading several study and/or construction and fit-out projects in the context of greenfield or brownfield sites; in close collaboration with the various internal departments and clients involved, you will take charge of, organise and run study pilots, follow up on the design, the implementation phases, the receipt/operations start-up and the lifting of reservations. In this respect, you will manage teams of employees on an ad hoc basis.
- – Managing the project planning in a broader sense.
- – Managing the contractualisation elements in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations, the Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects (SIA) and the standard contractual forms used in industrial settings for fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- – Managing stakeholders, employees, clients, project owners, sub-contractors, partners, investors, notified bodies and authorities, plus good negotiation skills and conflict management.
- – Managing the financial aspect of large-scale industrial projects, cost optimisation and commitment of resources.
- – Managing and developing the ISO process and methodological tools relating to the project management.
- – Acting as a lead expert in terms of the project management/lead.
- – Assisting project managers with the definition, planning and piloting of projects.
- – Drawing up protocols and the technical documentation.
- – Being involved in managing the documentation relating to service activity.
- – Being involved in editing commercial offers and calls for tender.
In order to support us calmly on our mountainous route, your rucksack should contain:
- – Training as an advanced technician or engineer.
- – Sufficiently broad knowledge of relevant specialist fields outside of the framework of your initial training.
- – Min. 7 years of experience in managing construction and fit-out projects in an industrial setting, ideally biotech, pharmaceuticals or chemistry.
- – Some successful experience in a project management position as project leader of a large-scale project (min. 50 million francs).
- – Knowledge of directives relating to BPF, GxP.
To avoid altitude sickness, it is important to have the following competences:
- – French and English if you wish to eat at a mountain hut.
- – German so that you can understand the menu more easily.
- – MS/Office and IT tools relating to your profession as a basis.
Our objective: To climb and reach summits so that we can see as far as possible with you.
The high-altitude life at SP Groups is as follows:
- – A post with a wide range of experience within a fast-growing company.
- – Teamwork on large-scale projects in pharmaceutical labs or at industrial sites.
- – A respectful, welcoming and ever-changing environment comprising numerous advantages.
- – Possibility for training and internal development opportunities adapted to your progress.
Départ de la prochaine expédition avec vous :
As soon as possible
Are you ready:
- To create, develop and exchange ideas?
- To optimise the organisation of our engineers?
- To manage your own mission statement and other projects, taking account of reactivity, anticipation and security?
- To organise and stay the course during changes in the weather conditions to support our teams en route to success?